Corporate Communication and Training
The certificate program in Corporate Communication and Training is designed to provide foundational instruction in organizational communication, communication training, human resource development, and other related course work for individuals interested in corporate communication, training, and human resource development.
This certificate program requires nine hours to complete.
Contact The Graduate College for general questions about getting started with your application, funding your degree, and more.
If you have program-specific questions after reviewing the program details, we encourage you to contact the following:
|Fall||June 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||October 1|
|Summer I||April 15||March 15|
|Summer II||June 1||No Admission|
The items required for admission consideration are listed below. Additional information for applicants with international credentials can be found on our international web pages.
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 3.2 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
Effective Spring 2022 & Beyond
- minimum 3.0 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
Review important information about transcripts. Official transcripts, sent directly from your institution, will be required if admission is granted.
- GRE not required
- essay (maximum 500 words) addressing the following:
- Why are you seeking the graduate certificate in corporate communication and training?
- How does your academic background prepare you for the certificate (such as previous course work in communication and/or experience as a trainer)?
- What are your plans after completing the graduate certificate in corporate communication and training, and how do you plan to apply this certificate?
Review important information about documents.
TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS Scores
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a country on our exempt countries list.
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78
- official PTE scores required with a 52 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
Review important information about official test scores.