Graduate Scholarships & Fellowships
The Graduate College offers a variety of scholarships and fellowships for new, continuing, and prospective students at Texas State University. Other internal funding opportunities may be available within your academic college, department, and even program. There are also external scholarships and fellowships available from entities outside of Texas State which can be accessed via our Graduate Funding Opportunities database.
Questions? Review the answers to our frequently asked questions for additional information. Once you have decided on the Texas State scholarships and/or fellowships to which you wish to apply, we encourage you to review our list of tips and suggestions that will help you in your preparations and submission.
- continuing students only
- up to $2,000
- awarded one time per degree
- returned Peace Corps Volunteers interested in the International Studies master's program
- a value of up to $39,000 for out-of-state applicants; $25,000 for in-state applicants
- returned Peace Corps Volunteers interested in the Social Work Advanced Practice Leadership master's program
- a value of up to $40,586 (B.S.W. Holders) or $65,552.99 (Non-B.S.W. Holders) for out-of-state applicants; $24,995 (B.S.W. Holders) or $39,135 (Non-B.S.W. Holders) for in-state applicants