Once you have selected an external funding opportunity that fits your academic interest and needs, we provide one-on-one assistance with the entire process, from application to submission:
- determining eligibility
- navigating the submission process
- coordinating with the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- developing budgets for research-related funding
- strategically crafting written materials
- formatting, revising, editing, and proofreading documents
Appointments are available on the San Marcos and Round Rock campuses, as well as online. Please review our appointment policy before making an appointment.
Please note that, until further notice, external funding advising appointments will not take place in person. Instead, they will be held remotely via Zoom. This decision was made to help protect the health and well-being of the entire campus community.