International Research Conference
The Graduate College invites graduate students from all disciplines to present at the International Research Conference (IRC) and showcase their original research! Students at Texas State University, as well as from external institutions, are eligible to participate. This is not limited to graduate students presenting their thesis or dissertation. While you can and are encouraged to present your thesis or dissertation research, we also encourage you to present a classroom project, collaborations with other students or faculty, or other applicable projects.
- promote your research
- gain conference presentation experience
- enhance communication skills
- network with colleagues and faculty in various disciplines
- build the professional development section of your resume/CV
- demonstrate your understanding of the need to disseminate your research—even during your graduate program
- interact with a broad audience about your research
- opportunity to opt in to have your work published in the Texas State University Digital Collections Repository*
- top presentation awards!
*If you have co-authored and choose to opt in to publish your research in the repository, you must inform and receive permission from your co-author(s).
The 2022 International Research Conference is coming this April! The conference will be held virtually from Tuesday, April 5 through Friday, April 8 during Graduate Student Appreciation Week.
More event details coming soon!
The 2021 International Research Conference was organized by The Graduate College and co-sponsored by the Common Experience.
Contact us at email@example.com.
If you require accommodations due to a disability in order to participate, please contact 512.245.2581 at least 72 hours in advance of the event.
Texas State is a tobacco-free campus.