Thank you for interest in providing a first-generation story!
We encourage you to provide information based on your own personal experience for future first-generation students planning to pursue graduate studies. Specific topics may include (but are not limited to):
- Getting started—first steps
- Support services
- Being a part of the community
- Professional benefits
It may also be helpful to review the following questions:
- What were the major challenges you encountered while applying to and then completing your graduate degree program?
- Who or what helped you overcome those challenges?
- What advice do you have for first-gen undergraduate students who are planning to pursue graduate degrees?
- What are the important factors, both personal and professional, that they should consider during the decision-making process?
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.