The Roy F. & Joann Cole Mitte Complex, which is home to the technology management program, houses 19 well-equipped, technical laboratories where students put into practice the principles learned in their classes. Students can expect to spend a significant portion of their time in a laboratory setting developing their academic and professional growth.
|Degree||Concentration||Hours||Thesis Option||Minor Option|
|M.S.||Construction Management||36||Non-Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
|M.S.||Construction Management||36||Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
|M.S.||Industrial Management||36||Non-Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
|M.S.||Industrial Management||36||Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
|M.S.||Manufacturing Management||36||Non-Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
|M.S.||Manufacturing Management||36||Thesis||Technology Management cognate required|
The items required for admission consideration are listed below. Additional information for applicants with international credentials can be found on our international web pages.
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university. Background course work may be required if the undergraduate degree is not in the following fields: industrial technology, technology management, construction science and management, concrete industry management, engineering technology, or engineering.
- a copy of an official transcript from each four-year institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.75 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
If your last-60-hours GPA does not meet the minimum requirement, official GRE scores (general test only) are required. Read additional information below.
Review important information about transcripts. Official transcripts, sent directly from your institution, will be required if admission is granted.
- additional documents not required
TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a country on our exempt countries list.
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
This program does not offer admission if the scores above are not met.
Review important information about official test scores.
GPA and GRE Requirement
If your last-60-hours GPA falls below the minimum requirement of 2.75, official GRE scores (general test only) with a preferred minimum of 297 (verbal and quantitative sections combined) will be required in order to be considered for conditional admission*. Our office will notify you via email should this occur.
*Conditional admission is not available to applicants who require "F" or "J" visas.