The faculty in criminal justice are recognized nationally and internationally for their commitment to outstanding teaching, cutting-edge research and unparalleled service to the field. Their broad practical experiences and diverse academic backgrounds contribute to a curriculum that provides students the skills needed for criminal justice program planning, implementation and evaluation.
|Degree||Hours||Thesis Option||Minor Option|
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree in criminal justice or related field from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each four-year institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 3.0 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
Review the instructions for submitting your transcripts. Official transcripts will be required if admission is granted.
- additional documents not required
TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a country on our exempt countries list.
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
This program does not offer admission if the scores above are not met.
Review the instructions for submitting your official test scores.