Texas State’s master of healthcare administration program has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) since 1992. Because CAHME accreditation requires continual self-evaluation, regular reports and periodic external review, the educational quality of the programs remains current and reflects changes in knowledge and practice.
|Degree||Hours||Thesis Option||Minor Option|
As of January 25, 2018, Texas State's Healthcare Administration program uses the HAMPCAS system to collect most admission requirements. Additional items required for admission consideration are listed below; however, if you applied before January 25, you do not have to submit an application through HAMPCAS. International applicants, please visit our international web pages for additional requirements.
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- $50 nonrefundable international evaluation fee (if applicable)
- separate HAMPCAS application fee
Review the instructions for submitting your application fee(s).
- a copy of an official transcript from each international institution attended. Transcripts issued by U.S. institutions must be submitted through HAMPCAS.
Review the instructions for submitting international transcripts to The Graduate College.
- official GRE (general test only) scores required (submit to HAMPCAS with GRE Designated Institution (DI) code 2704)