|Fall||June 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||October 1|
|Summer I||April 15||March 15|
|Summer II||June 1||No Admission|
This program has a flexible deadline.
|Professional Certification Exam
You will be eligible to take the Texas Education Agency master mathematics certificate exam upon successful completion of program requirements.
This program does not qualify for financial aid.
- $10 nonrefundable application fee
- $50 nonrefundable international evaluation fee (if applicable)
- $55 nonrefundable Texas Education Agency technology fee (if offered admission)
Review the instructions for submitting your application fee(s).
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.75 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
Review the instructions for submitting your transcripts. Official transcripts will be required if admission is granted.
- GRE scores not required
- additional documents not required
For the Fall 2017 term and beyond:
- one page statement of purpose on why you wish to teach
- three letters of recommendation
Review the instructions for using the Graduate Admissions Document Upload tool (GADU) to submit your documents. You will have access to GADU after you submit your ApplyTexas application and activate your Texas State NetID.
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- official TOEFL iBT scores with minimum individual scores of
- 22 listening
- 22 reading
- 24 speaking
- 21 writing
This program does not offer admission if the scores above are not met.
Review the instructions for submitting your official test scores.