|Fall||June 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||October 1|
|Summer I||April 15||March 15|
|Summer II||June 1||No Admission|
This program has a flexible deadline.
This program reviews applications on a rolling basis.
The majority of this program may be offered online. If you are not a Texas resident and will not relocate, please visit the Office of Distance and Extended Learning. International students, please visit the International Office regarding additional considerations in taking online courses.
This certificate program requires six hours to complete.
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each four-year institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.5 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- minimum 3.0 GPA in all completed graduate course work (if applicable)
Review the instructions for submitting your transcripts. Official transcripts will be required if admission is granted.
- GRE scores not required
- additional documents not required
TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Non-native English speakers who do not qualify for an English proficiency waiver:
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
If you do not meet the scores above, you may qualify for English-based conditional admission if you meet the minimum scores below:
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 59 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 5.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 5.5
Review the instructions for submitting your official test scores.