Long-Term Care Administration
This certificate program requires 15 hours to complete.
|Fall||June 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||October 1|
|Summer I||April 15||March 15|
|Summer II||No Admission||No Admission|
This program has a flexible deadline.
This program reviews applications on a rolling basis.
The majority of this program may be offered online. If you are not a Texas resident and will not relocate, please visit the Office of Distance and Extended Learning. International students, please visit the International Office regarding additional considerations in taking online courses.
The items required for admission consideration are listed below. Additional information for applicants with international credentials can be found on our international web pages.
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each four-year institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.5 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- minimum 3.0 GPA in all completed graduate course work (if applicable)
Review important information about transcripts. Official transcripts, sent directly from your institution, will be required if admission is granted.
- GRE scores not required
- additional documents not required
TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a country on our exempt countries list.
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
This program does not offer admission if the scores above are not met.
Review important information about official test scores.