This certificate program requires 15 hours to complete.
|Fall||June 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||October 1|
|Summer I||April 15||March 15|
|Summer II||No Admission||No Admission|
This program has a flexible deadline.
This program reviews applications on a rolling basis.
The majority of this program may be offered online. If you are not a Texas resident and will not relocate, please visit the Office of Distance and Extended Learning. International students, please visit the International Office regarding additional considerations in taking online courses.
Transcripts & GPA
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- a copy of an official transcript from each four-year institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.5 GPA in your last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- minimum 3.0 GPA in all completed graduate course work (if applicable)
Review the instructions for submitting your transcripts. Official transcripts will be required if admission is granted.
- GRE scores not required
- additional documents not required
TOEFL or IELTS Scores
Applicants are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores that meet the minimum program requirements below unless they have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a country on our exempt countries list.
- official TOEFL iBT scores required with a 78 overall
- official IELTS (academic) scores required with a 6.5 overall and
- minimum individual module scores of 6.0
This program does not offer admission if the scores above are not met.
Review the instructions for submitting your official test scores.