Let us help you share your work at professional conferences around the globe! The Graduate College provides funds to support student participation in conferences in Texas, the United States and beyond.
In order to be eligible for travel funds, you must:
- be enrolled in a graduate degree program at Texas State University
- have an accepted conference paper, poster, professional presentation, or performance/exhibit
- be in good academic standing during the semester the conference is held
- meet all Texas State University travel regulations
Awards will be made after considering department/school and college contributions, as well as funds available.
To request travel funds, please submit the following documents directly to your department (once approved, the documents will be routed to The Graduate College):
- completed Graduate Student Travel Funds Request form
- conference presentation acceptance document, including the student’s name, the conference name, and verbiage confirming the acceptance of your work, e.g. “your presentation/paper/performance/exhibit has been accepted”
Your department and/or academic college may also contribute funds for your travel.