Attend The Graduate College and Career Services networking event on February 22!
Take your career advancement one step further by attending our networking event! The Graduate College is teaming up with Career Services to host a reception where you can network with potential employers in a variety of industries.
The event will take place on February 22 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. in Room 3-13.1 in the LBJ Student Center. Light snacks will be served. This is a free event but we require you to register (below).
The following employers will have representatives present:
- Peace Corps: training men and women to work overseas in developing countries who have requested certain services.
- Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.: enabling people to experience the power of investing through innovative, simple offerings.
- U.S. Air Force ROTC: recruiting and educating students to develop quality leaders for the Air Force.
- PolyDyne Software, Inc.: a leading provider of global strategic sourcing, product costing, and quoting software.
- vivint.SmartHome: helping people to create a smarter home with intelligently designed products that simplify life.
- Lonestar College: the largest institution of higher education in the Houston area and one of the fastest-growing community colleges in the nation.