Texas State University Logo
Dissertation Defenses
JC Kellam 280
601 University Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666-4684
Ph: (512) 245-2581
Fax: (512) 245-8365
adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Graduate Student Travel Funds

The Graduate College makes every effort to support masters and doctoral student travel to professional conferences.  To be eligible for travel funds the student must:

  • have an accepted conference paper, poster, professional presentation, or performance/exhibit
  • be enrolled in a graduate degree program
  • be in good academic standing during the semester the conference is held
  • meet all Texas State travel regulations.

The Graduate College will partially fund student conference travel requests.  We will partially fund two trips per academic year.  The Graduate College award will be made after considering department/school and college contributions, as well as funds available.

To request travel funds, the student should obtain the required Graduate Student Travel Funds Request form, complete the form, and submit the form to their department.  The student’s department and/or academic College may also contribute funds for the student’s travel.